A BIG ADF thank you to everyone who joined our Block Party and 4 Year celebration!! We were so excited to showcase our brand new ADF HQ, a state-of-the-art functional fitness facility where you are guaranteed the environment, community and coaching you need to hit your goals.
Community is the heartbeat of All Day Fit! While we have kept up the community through the Online Hub and virtual event, nothing compares to seeing everyone in person. Hearing the laughter and excitement of the group is music to our ears. We’ve grown and changed a lot in our 4 years and we wouldn’t be All Day Fit without the support of each and every one of you.
We spent the evening tie dying, eating and marveling at the beauty of the ADF HQ.
A HUGE shout out to TruLocal for hooking us up with hamburgers and sausages – they were delicious and it was great to see chef Jah back in action on the BBQ. Another shoutout to SoCIAL Lite for contributing all the drinks for the evening!
The tie dying was a massive hit, we can’t wait to see all the pink and green shirts around town
Falling Back into Routine
Our Fall programs are here and we could not be more excited!
Strong Academy is BACK. Join us starting October 5th for an 8 Week Strong Academy. Check it out!
On high demand, All Day Athlete will be running a 4-week series starting October 5th! Take advantage of the last of the warm weather before we buckle down for another Canadian winter.
The Online Hub will continue to run throughout 2020! This remains a great way to train in the convenience of your own home. Please stay tuned for our Fall schedule.
FAQ about the ADF HQ
How many people in a lane?
- There will be no more than 2 people per lane
- The 8’ x 22’ lanes are ideal for personal training and small group training. Each lane is fully equipped with all the necessities to complete an All Day Fit workout. Whatever equipment you need will be yours for the duration of your session. You will not need to share equipment with other clients during your session.
Is Strong Academy happening here or at Cardio Go?
- Strong Academy will take place in our ADF HQ!
Will I have the same lane partner every Strong Academy session?
- You will be in the same lane with the same partner in each Strong Academy session. If you are joining with a friend or have a preference of who would like to be paired with, please let us know.
Will there be a 6 AM Strong Academy?
- At this time we will be offering a 7:00 am and 8:00 AM Strong Academy.
Can I come here and train whenever I want?
- Yes you can! Each lane is bookable by the hour. We offer programs you can purchase and do in the gym, or at home, at a time that is convenient for you. If you are interested in learning more, email us at email@example.com
Will there be drop in classes?
- Due to COVID-19, we will not be offering drop in classes at this time. That safety of our community is our highest priority. To ensure the safety of our community, we will only be offering committed programs for the Fall.
We are beyond grateful and excited to start this next chapter with you by our sides! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Cassie, Babs or Joe. We are here to support you in finding the program that best suits you.