I often here people say that Caesar salad is their favourite which I will never disagree with, but you’ll have to agree that you can’t consider it your healthiest option. I love creating my own salad dressings and this one is without cups of mayonnaise and low grade cheese. Changing up your greens to something more rich like kale will allow you to pack in the most nutrients. Let me know what you think!
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 2-4
- 1/4 cup raw tahini
- 1/2 lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic-minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- ground pepper
- 1 bunch of green kale – chopped
- Stir together the tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, mustard, cheese, salt, and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir until smooth and adjust any seasonings as you like.
- Chop up your kale into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl. Gently toss in the dressing to coat the kale. Serve with fresh lemon, Parmesan cheese and freshly cracked pepper.
Have you noticed the positive impact this global quarantine has had on the environment? Increases in air quality and a…
Mexican Street Corn! or if you want to sound really authentic, Esquites. One of my favourite Mexican dishes that is…
Hey guys, I’m back again to continue the conversation about how we sit at our desks. Prolonged sitting comes with…
Your spring time favourite, made into a paleo, refined sugar-free version! Cut yourself a slice of this zesty heaven! Prep…