Is it possible to feel more beautiful after eating something that looks this beautiful? Because I swear that just happened after devouring this bowl of steel cut oats. I love playing with colours to keep my food bright and exciting!
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Cook Time – 20 minutes
Servings – 4
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- In a large pot, melt coconut oil on low-medium heat and place the oats inside until toasted and fragrant. Add in the water and almond milk and bring to a boil.
- Once boiled, turn down to simmer and add in cinnamon and mix together. Allow to cook for 20 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Add in the frozen berries and mix until the berries have completely thawed. Serve immediately with stewed fruit, banana, peanut butter, chia seeds and bee pollen or whatever your heart desires!
Let's face it, the majority of us can agree that we all need to drink more water throughout the day.…
Happy Cinco de Mayo! The perfect excuse to drink margaritas and stuff our faces with delicious tacos. I made these…
You asked, and I delivered! Cauliflower Gnocchi is all the rage right now and when I was asked to make…
This Easter I channeled my inner bunny and went raw this season. This raw carrot cake was the highlight of…