It’s been a while since I have actually been excited to go home to eat my lunch. These shrimp tacos are perfect way to spice up your meal prep game.
Prep Time – 15 minutes
Cook Time – 15 minutes
Servings – 9 -10 tacos
- 1lb raw shrimp (peeled)
- 3 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 red peppers (sliced)
- 1 zucchini (sliced)
- Boston lettuce leafs
- Avocado (sliced)
- Pickled onion
- Black sesame seeds
- Avocado mayo with chipotle powder
- Fresh lime
- Salt to taste
- Peel shrimp and place in a strainer and rinse thoroughly. Season with paprika, garlic, cumin and oregano and place in a pan on low-medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until they turn pink.
- In a separate pan on medium heat, sautee peppers and zucchini in coconut oil until softened, around 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, get your toppings ready to top your tacos. Rinse your Boston lettuce leafs and dry them thoroughly. Add the sauteed vegetables, grilled shrimp, avocado mayo, sesame seeds, cilantro, pickled onions and top with fresh lime.
Let's face it, the majority of us can agree that we all need to drink more water throughout the day.…
Happy Cinco de Mayo! The perfect excuse to drink margaritas and stuff our faces with delicious tacos. I made these…
You asked, and I delivered! Cauliflower Gnocchi is all the rage right now and when I was asked to make…
This Easter I channeled my inner bunny and went raw this season. This raw carrot cake was the highlight of…