Brighten up your plate with this perfectly roasted, garlic turmeric cauliflower dish!
Prep Time – 8 minutes
Cook Time – 40 minutes
Servings – 4-5 servings
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro or Parsley
- Sea Salt
- Set oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop the cauliflower into little florets and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle with avocado oil or any high heat oil and add in chopped garlic, turmeric, chipotle powder and salt. Toss until well combined.
- Place cauliflower on the lined pan and make sure they are spread out evenly across the pan. Set in the oven for 40 minutes turning half-way or when the tops start to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chopped herbs on top. Store in an airtight container for up to 5-6 days in the fridge.
Let's face it, the majority of us can agree that we all need to drink more water throughout the day.…
Happy Cinco de Mayo! The perfect excuse to drink margaritas and stuff our faces with delicious tacos. I made these…
You asked, and I delivered! Cauliflower Gnocchi is all the rage right now and when I was asked to make…
This Easter I channeled my inner bunny and went raw this season. This raw carrot cake was the highlight of…