This easy but delicious sweet potato crust quiche is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The sweet potato replaces a traditional crust, which makes this recipe gluten-free! (And let’s be honest, you can never have enough sweet potato in your life.) Quiche is a great dish for your pre-week meal prep because it’s easy to make a big batch and you can store it in the fridge all week. Enjoy!
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cook Time – 45 minutes
Servings – 6-8
2 medium sweet potatoes
Salt & pepper
2 cups spinach
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup sundried tomato, chopped
¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
6 large eggs
1 cup organic whole milk
- Preheat oven to 375* F. Spray 9 inch pie plate with coconut or olive oil spray.
- Slice sweet potato into discs that are approximately ¼ inch thick and completely cover bottom of the pie plate (potato discs should overlap). Lightly salt & pepper, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes to soften the sweet potato.
- In a skillet, sauté garlic and spinach in oil over medium-low heat.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a large bowl. Stir in the spinach, tomatoes, and goat cheese. Add about ½ tsp. each of salt and pepper.
- Gently pour the egg mixture onto the sweet potato, trying not to dislodge the potato from the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle extra goat cheese on top if desired.
- Bake at 375* for 35 minutes until the eggs are set.
Looking for a workout to do with your family this long weekend!?! Check this workout out and get the entire…
The push up seems simple, but it’s one of the most butchered movements in fitness. We see sagging necks, sagging…
All Day Fit hosted their second annual fundraiser in support of Cystic Fibrosis Canada and it was one for the…
Here at All Day Fit, we believe everyone has the right to feel and live their BEST life, regardless of…