Packages are specifically designed for each organization in order to target employee’s individual needs. Interested in bringing Corporate Fitness or Lunch and Learns to your organization? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benefits of Corporate Wellness
- Better performance among workers
- Healthier employees lead to a positive environment, ultimately lowering potential health care expenses and sick days
- Greater opportunity to build relationships within the office promoting a sense of camaraderie that isn’t directly work-related
- Improved individual well-being and job satisfaction
1. Corporate Fitness Sessions
It’s valuable to encourage workers to incorporate physical activity during the workday. Who doesn’t love a quick sweat session to break up the day?
- Morning, lunchtime or after work boot camps (cardio, strength training, stretching)
- Learn to run programs
- 45 minute or 1 hour sessions
- Offered as single sessions, or weekly and month programs
2. Lunch & Learns Sessions
These sessions introduce wellness to participants through an interactive presentation that highlights the need to Make Wellness a Priority. These sessions are designed to provide participants with realistic expectations and sustainable tools for a well balanced healthy lifestyle. Topic ideas include, but are not limited to the following list. Depending on the session, food preparation, tasting and demos are available.
- On the job flexibility and strength
- Stress and time management – remove the “overwhelm” factor
- Importance of sleep
- Nutrition and meal planning
- Eliminating the 3pm energy slump
- Weight loss
- Beating the seasonal cold and flu
training – be prepared to move and have fun!
Why is corporate wellness important?
For most of us, sitting for an 8 hour day, 5 times a week is inevitable, BUT, there are a lot of things we can do to mitigate the effects of sitting at a screen for long periods and the build-up of daily stress. Keeping our body strong and our minds sharp is something that remains important throughout our entire lives. Workplace wellness programs have begun to gain traction with many companies capitalizing on the importance of health and wellness. Typically speaking, a healthy employee tends to be happier and more productive. This is the key to positive workplace dynamics and what can become a nurturing and holistic environment and company culture.