Mexican Street Corn! or if you want to sound really authentic, Esquites. One of my favourite Mexican dishes that is here just in time for Cinco de Mayo.
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cook Time – 5-8 minutes
Servings – 4
- 1 can of Organic Yellow Corn
- 2 Tbsp of Avocado Mayo
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp of Cotija cheese or Feta
- 3 Tbsp of Cilantro – finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp of Chipotle powder – could substitute for hot sauce like Cholula or Franks Red Hot
- 1/2 tsp Tajin (Chili Lime Salt)
- In a medium sauce pan, on medium high heat, pour in your canned corn (strained of course) and toss frequently until you get them lightly charred.
- While the corn is cooking, in a small bowl combine the mayo, lime, tajin, cilantro and chipotle powder. Mix all together.
- Once the corn has charred, add it into the mayo mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve in a bowl and top it off with the cotija or feta cheese and extra Tajin and cilantro.
Did you miss the All Day Fit x Chef’s Vault Virtual Cooking class!? Did you attend and enjoy the meal…
Meet Elizabeth! Hey All! I’m Elizabeth - ADF’s most recent hire. I’m coming in as the Marketing Specialist to take…
Everyone brought those thinking caps to trivia this past Tuesday and it was a success. Together we raised $3200 in…
PRIDE MONTH AT ADF! OUR COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION* All Day Fit recognizes that over the past few decades, the LGBTQ2+…