Mexican Street Corn! or if you want to sound really authentic, Esquites. One of my favourite Mexican dishes that is here just in time for Cinco de Mayo.
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cook Time – 5-8 minutes
Servings – 4
- 1 can of Organic Yellow Corn
- 2 Tbsp of Avocado Mayo
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp of Cotija cheese or Feta
- 3 Tbsp of Cilantro – finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp of Chipotle powder – could substitute for hot sauce like Cholula or Franks Red Hot
- 1/2 tsp Tajin (Chili Lime Salt)
- In a medium sauce pan, on medium high heat, pour in your canned corn (strained of course) and toss frequently until you get them lightly charred.
- While the corn is cooking, in a small bowl combine the mayo, lime, tajin, cilantro and chipotle powder. Mix all together.
- Once the corn has charred, add it into the mayo mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve in a bowl and top it off with the cotija or feta cheese and extra Tajin and cilantro.
Have you noticed the positive impact this global quarantine has had on the environment? Increases in air quality and a…
Mexican Street Corn! or if you want to sound really authentic, Esquites. One of my favourite Mexican dishes that is…
Hey guys, I’m back again to continue the conversation about how we sit at our desks. Prolonged sitting comes with…
Your spring time favourite, made into a paleo, refined sugar-free version! Cut yourself a slice of this zesty heaven! Prep…