Mexican Street Corn! or if you want to sound really authentic, Esquites. One of my favourite Mexican dishes that is here just in time for Cinco de Mayo.
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cook Time – 5-8 minutes
Servings – 4
- 1 can of Organic Yellow Corn
- 2 Tbsp of Avocado Mayo
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp of Cotija cheese or Feta
- 3 Tbsp of Cilantro – finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp of Chipotle powder – could substitute for hot sauce like Cholula or Franks Red Hot
- 1/2 tsp Tajin (Chili Lime Salt)
- In a medium sauce pan, on medium high heat, pour in your canned corn (strained of course) and toss frequently until you get them lightly charred.
- While the corn is cooking, in a small bowl combine the mayo, lime, tajin, cilantro and chipotle powder. Mix all together.
- Once the corn has charred, add it into the mayo mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve in a bowl and top it off with the cotija or feta cheese and extra Tajin and cilantro.
How’s your summer going? Vacation plans may be put on hold this summer, but that doesn’t mean that FUN has…
Looking for a workout to do with your family this long weekend!?! Check this workout out and get the entire…
The push up seems simple, but it’s one of the most butchered movements in fitness. We see sagging necks, sagging…
All Day Fit hosted their second annual fundraiser in support of Cystic Fibrosis Canada and it was one for the…