Mexican Street Corn! or if you want to sound really authentic, Esquites. One of my favourite Mexican dishes that is here just in time for Cinco de Mayo.
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cook Time – 5-8 minutes
Servings – 4
- 1 can of Organic Yellow Corn
- 2 Tbsp of Avocado Mayo
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp of Cotija cheese or Feta
- 3 Tbsp of Cilantro – finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp of Chipotle powder – could substitute for hot sauce like Cholula or Franks Red Hot
- 1/2 tsp Tajin (Chili Lime Salt)
- In a medium sauce pan, on medium high heat, pour in your canned corn (strained of course) and toss frequently until you get them lightly charred.
- While the corn is cooking, in a small bowl combine the mayo, lime, tajin, cilantro and chipotle powder. Mix all together.
- Once the corn has charred, add it into the mayo mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve in a bowl and top it off with the cotija or feta cheese and extra Tajin and cilantro.
What are you experiencing in your body, thinking in your mind and feeling in your heart right now? ❤️ This…
STRESS is the silent killer of health and performance. We see it in so many of our clients and confidently…
Do you ever find yourself frustrated that you have to buy a large can or jar of an ingredient that…
I am obsessed with fall vegetables, it is my favourite time of year to play in the kitchen. These are…