Elyse has been training for four years this August with me. I can’t even begin to express how proud I am of the athlete she has become in the gym. She’s one of the hardest working people I know – a lawyer, an entrepreneur, a mother, heavily involved with charity work…you get it, she’s a busy woman! One thing she never sacrifices from her crazy hectic schedule are her workouts, she even book them in a month in advance, talk about dedication! In 4 years of working together she has missed a MAX of 10 sessions.
Rewind 4 years ago, Elyse had:
- Neck pain
- Low back pain when sitting on a chair
- Limited movements without pain
- Hated mobility
- Mindset was to “just get through the workout as fast as possible”
- No neck pain
- Squatting double front rack bells below 90 degrees, PAIN FREE.
- Comes early does her full 15 minutes of mobility (rolling and band work included) on her own
- Slowed down, dialled in, feeling the right muscles and listening to her body
I leave every session with Elyse feeling SO proud of how far she has come. Her balance, stability, strength and body awareness has improved IMMENSELY. We’re deadlifting, front squatting, doing pullups and box jumps, swinging bells and doing Turkish get ups together. She just set a goal to deadlift 150 pounds by the end of 2019 – we’re already at 135, so consider that goal soon to be crushed!
Thank you to this superwoman for being a #1 client, a huge supporter of everything All Day Fit, a business mentor, a role model and a great friend in my life. Happy PT client of the month – SO WELL DESERVED!