What if I told you that you could eat your yogurt and granola in a bite-sized edible cup? Well it’s true! I made these Key Lime Yogurt Cups at our Strong Academy brunch last week and they were every Instagrammer’s dream.
Prep Time – 8 minutes
Cook Time – 30 minutes
Servings – 12 cups
- 2 Bananas – mashed
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 cup SKYR Yogurt (Plain)
- Zest from one Lime
- Juice from one Lime
- 4 tsp Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 12 muffin tins with coconut oil or high heat oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas until there are no lumps. Add in the oats, vanilla, cinnamon, honey and salt and mix well. Place a tbsp of the mixture into the muffin molds and using your fingers press the mixture up to the edges of the cups. Make sure there are no holes. Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the yogurt mixture, zest and juice one lime and add to the yogurt. Add in the maple syrup and mix all together. I recommend to taste the yogurt as you keep adding in the maple syrup so that way you can sweeten to your liking. I personally like it more zesty!
- Once the oat cups are out of the oven and cooled completely, scoop in the yogurt filling right before serving and top with your favourite toppings such as berries, nuts and seeds! Store cups in an air tight container up to 7 days. They will also do well in the freezer.