Don’t be that person that shows up with a box of frozen pre-made hors d’oeuvres to the party. These sweet potato rounds are easy, healthy and festive so you can be sure to stay on Santa’s nice list this year.
Prep Time – 20 minutes
Cook Time – 20 minutes
Servings – 20-30 Rounds
- – 2-3 Sweet Potatoes
- – Avocado Oil
- – Ground Paprika
- – Sea Salt
- – Goat Cheese
- – Basil Leaves
- – 1 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- – Dried Cranberries
- – 1 cup Toasted Pecan Halves
- – 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 500F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice the sweet potato into 1/2 inch rounds and place in a bowl drizzled with avocado oil, sea salt and paprika. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan on medium-high heat, bring balsamic vinegar to a boil. Once boiled, bring down to a simmer for 6-7 minutes until the balsamic has reduced. This creates a thick balsamic glaze that you will use to drizzle over top of your rounds. Allow to cool and set aside.
- In a separate pan on medium-low heat, toss pecans and maple syrup into the pan until coated evenly. Allow the sugar to glaze the pecans for 8-10 minutes or until hard and sticky. Pour the pecans onto parchment and allow to harden completely. Set aside.
- Place your rounds on the lined baking sheet and place in the oven for 8 minutes a side or until golden brown. Once baked, top the rounds with goat cheese, basil, candied pecan, dried cranberries and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
Mobility March: Week 3 Upper and Lower Body Sequences Do you have tight hips and texting neck? Give yourself 30…
Mobility March: Week 2 Upper and Lower Body Sequences Do you have tight hips and texting neck? Give yourself 30…
Congratulations to Jasneet, All Day Fit’s March Client of the Month! 🥳🙌 Jasneet has been personal training for over a…
I recently made the final payment to my student loan, and officially became debt free. I paid off $50,000 in…