These are the perfect chocolatey snack to have on hand and is easily made with your classic pantry essentials!
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Set Time – min 3 hrs
Servings – 4
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of nut milk of choice
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Top with berries and coconut
- In a medium sized bowl, sift the cocoa powder into the bowl to avoid chunks and then add the salt, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and nut milk. Whisk together well.
- Add in your chia seeds and stir until combined. Place in an airtight container and let it sit in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours, or overnight.
Looking for a workout to do with your family this long weekend!?! Check this workout out and get the entire…
The push up seems simple, but it’s one of the most butchered movements in fitness. We see sagging necks, sagging…
All Day Fit hosted their second annual fundraiser in support of Cystic Fibrosis Canada and it was one for the…
Here at All Day Fit, we believe everyone has the right to feel and live their BEST life, regardless of…