These are the perfect chocolatey snack to have on hand and is easily made with your classic pantry essentials!
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Set Time – min 3 hrs
Servings – 4
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of nut milk of choice
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Top with berries and coconut
- In a medium sized bowl, sift the cocoa powder into the bowl to avoid chunks and then add the salt, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and nut milk. Whisk together well.
- Add in your chia seeds and stir until combined. Place in an airtight container and let it sit in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours, or overnight.
What are you experiencing in your body, thinking in your mind and feeling in your heart right now? ❤️ This…
STRESS is the silent killer of health and performance. We see it in so many of our clients and confidently…
Do you ever find yourself frustrated that you have to buy a large can or jar of an ingredient that…
I am obsessed with fall vegetables, it is my favourite time of year to play in the kitchen. These are…