These are the perfect chocolatey snack to have on hand and is easily made with your classic pantry essentials!
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Set Time – min 3 hrs
Servings – 4
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of nut milk of choice
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Top with berries and coconut
- In a medium sized bowl, sift the cocoa powder into the bowl to avoid chunks and then add the salt, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and nut milk. Whisk together well.
- Add in your chia seeds and stir until combined. Place in an airtight container and let it sit in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours, or overnight.
Have you noticed the positive impact this global quarantine has had on the environment? Increases in air quality and a…
Mexican Street Corn! or if you want to sound really authentic, Esquites. One of my favourite Mexican dishes that is…
Hey guys, I’m back again to continue the conversation about how we sit at our desks. Prolonged sitting comes with…
Your spring time favourite, made into a paleo, refined sugar-free version! Cut yourself a slice of this zesty heaven! Prep…