Join the Squad
Career Opportunities with All Day Fit
All Day Fit is one of the greatest fitness communities in the history of the fitness industry and we’re just getting started. Since launch All Day Fit has grown from a single personal trainer with 20 community members to 4 trainers, 2 staff and 120 community members. All Day Fit has been featured in Women’s Health, Strong Magazine, The Globe and Mail and more. All Day Fit has made waves in the fitness industry for it’s inclusive community, female empowerment, remarkable growth and leading results.
All Day Fit provides progressive training and intuitive nutrition protocols through education and coaching. Our foundation is community, together we will build a strong body and mind. We’re devoted to sustainability and providing a safe space and resources (aka amazing coaches) that allows women to make decisions and form their own opinions about their bodies.
- 1 year coaching
- Personal training qualification (Can-Fit-Pro, CSEP, CPTN, ISSA, R. Kin., CSCS, ACE, DTS)
- Required to have DTS Level 1 in the first 3 months of training
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in a relatable field)
- Current CPR certification
- General Liability Coverage (always current)
- Your certifications aren’t as important as your knowledge and hunger for knowledge!
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as a personal trainer in exercise prescription, instruction, fitness assessment and motivation
- Weekly report to manager with updates on customers, hours, sessions
- Actively use Mind Body to properly schedule and process clients
- Build client programs
- Arrive on-time for scheduled appointments and will provide an uninterrupted workout
- Maintain communication with clients outside of 1 hour training session
- Attend All Day Fit community events
- Stay current with professional certifications
How to Apply
Do you have 1+ years of experience coaching and are looking for a family to join? Then we want YOU! No cover letter required, if you think you got what it takes, send us a 2 minute video explaining:
- Your relevant skills
- Coaching us through a squat
- Tell us what you do for professional development/continuing education (what books on fitness/nutrition you read, what conferences/seminars you’ve attended, what websites you visit).
Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org #SENDIT