The perfect way to start your Sunday mornings.
Prep Time – 8 minutes
Cook Time – 5 minutes
Servings – 2
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk – unsweetened
- 1 banana
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Real Maple Syrup
- Nut Butter
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on medium speed until completely smooth.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray with cooking oil or butter. Pour the mixture into rounds in the pan and flip after 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot and top with your favourite toppings like berries, banana, nut butter and maple syrup.
Getting back from my trip to Mexico I'm still craving those spicy zesty flavours. This one pot skillet is super…
Mobility March: Week 3 Upper and Lower Body Sequences Do you have tight hips and texting neck? Give yourself 30…
Mobility March: Week 2 Upper and Lower Body Sequences Do you have tight hips and texting neck? Give yourself 30…
Congratulations to Jasneet, All Day Fit’s March Client of the Month! 🥳🙌 Jasneet has been personal training for over a…