The perfect way to start your Sunday mornings.
Prep Time – 8 minutes
Cook Time – 5 minutes
Servings – 2
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk – unsweetened
- 1 banana
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Real Maple Syrup
- Nut Butter
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on medium speed until completely smooth.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray with cooking oil or butter. Pour the mixture into rounds in the pan and flip after 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot and top with your favourite toppings like berries, banana, nut butter and maple syrup.
I can’t believe it’s been almost a year of training with this incredible human being. No matter what, or how…
What if I told you that you could eat your yogurt and granola in a bite-sized edible cup? Well it's…
It's time for a new granola recipe to fit in with the new season. I love eating seasonally, and with…
As we look back on Winter 2019 Strong Academy, we can’t help but feel all the feels! We’re grateful to…