The perfect way to start your Sunday mornings.
Prep Time – 8 minutes
Cook Time – 5 minutes
Servings – 2
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk – unsweetened
- 1 banana
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Real Maple Syrup
- Nut Butter
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on medium speed until completely smooth.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray with cooking oil or butter. Pour the mixture into rounds in the pan and flip after 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot and top with your favourite toppings like berries, banana, nut butter and maple syrup.
From crafting the sauciest yet healthy cocktails, to dancing on tables singing Whitney Houston. It's safe to say the "Sip…
Elyse has been training for four years this August with me. I can’t even begin to express how proud I…
Me and the All Day Fit crew made these energy bites for "Plastic Free July". Not only do store bought…
Looking to up your cocktail game this summer? How about adding some superfood ingredients? This cocktail is sweet and refreshing…