For weeks I’ve been craving Asian noodles and I finally conquered my craving. I also might have eaten the entire two servings I made in the span of 3 hours and now have no lunch prepped today… Worth it.
Prep Time – 20 minutes
Cook Time – 10-15 minutes
Servings – 2
- Buckwheat Soba Noodles
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, steamed
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- Cilantro for Garnish
- Green Onion for Garnish
Asian Peanut Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sambal Paste
- 1 tsp Siracha
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1 Thumb Ginger (finely chopped)
- 2-3 tsp Sesame Oil
- To prepare the sauce for the noodles place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well until fully combined. Taste and adjust to your liking, I prefer my sauce to usually have more peanut butter!
- Place a medium sized pan on the stove on medium heat and lightly coat with oil. Prepare the broccoli, peppers and snow peas and place in the pan tossing often.
- Being a pot of water to boil and then bring down to a simmer. Add in your desired amount of noodles stirring frequently 2-3 minutes. Strain and drizzle lightly with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Add the noodles to the pan of vegetables once cooked and toss in the dressing. In a separate pan, fry the eggs (I prefer sunny-side so that the yolk can get into the noodles but you can also just add an egg right into the noodle pan and scramble into the dish.)
- Serve the noodles in a bowl with cilantro, sesame seeds, fresh lime and green onion. ENJOY
Mobility March: Week 3 Upper and Lower Body Sequences Do you have tight hips and texting neck? Give yourself 30…
Mobility March: Week 2 Upper and Lower Body Sequences Do you have tight hips and texting neck? Give yourself 30…
Congratulations to Jasneet, All Day Fit’s March Client of the Month! 🥳🙌 Jasneet has been personal training for over a…
I recently made the final payment to my student loan, and officially became debt free. I paid off $50,000 in…