For weeks I’ve been craving Asian noodles and I finally conquered my craving. I also might have eaten the entire two servings I made in the span of 3 hours and now have no lunch prepped today… Worth it.
Prep Time – 20 minutes
Cook Time – 10-15 minutes
Servings – 2
- Buckwheat Soba Noodles
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, steamed
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- Cilantro for Garnish
- Green Onion for Garnish
Asian Peanut Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sambal Paste
- 1 tsp Siracha
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1 Thumb Ginger (finely chopped)
- 2-3 tsp Sesame Oil
- To prepare the sauce for the noodles place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well until fully combined. Taste and adjust to your liking, I prefer my sauce to usually have more peanut butter!
- Place a medium sized pan on the stove on medium heat and lightly coat with oil. Prepare the broccoli, peppers and snow peas and place in the pan tossing often.
- Being a pot of water to boil and then bring down to a simmer. Add in your desired amount of noodles stirring frequently 2-3 minutes. Strain and drizzle lightly with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Add the noodles to the pan of vegetables once cooked and toss in the dressing. In a separate pan, fry the eggs (I prefer sunny-side so that the yolk can get into the noodles but you can also just add an egg right into the noodle pan and scramble into the dish.)
- Serve the noodles in a bowl with cilantro, sesame seeds, fresh lime and green onion. ENJOY
From crafting the sauciest yet healthy cocktails, to dancing on tables singing Whitney Houston. It's safe to say the "Sip…
Elyse has been training for four years this August with me. I can’t even begin to express how proud I…
Me and the All Day Fit crew made these energy bites for "Plastic Free July". Not only do store bought…
Looking to up your cocktail game this summer? How about adding some superfood ingredients? This cocktail is sweet and refreshing…