It’s been a while since I have actually been excited to go home to eat my lunch. These shrimp tacos are perfect way to spice up your meal prep game.
Prep Time – 15 minutes
Cook Time – 15 minutes
Servings – 9 -10 tacos
- 1lb raw shrimp (peeled)
- 3 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 red peppers (sliced)
- 1 zucchini (sliced)
- Boston lettuce leafs
- Avocado (sliced)
- Pickled onion
- Black sesame seeds
- Avocado mayo with chipotle powder
- Fresh lime
- Salt to taste
- Peel shrimp and place in a strainer and rinse thoroughly. Season with paprika, garlic, cumin and oregano and place in a pan on low-medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until they turn pink.
- In a separate pan on medium heat, sautee peppers and zucchini in coconut oil until softened, around 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, get your toppings ready to top your tacos. Rinse your Boston lettuce leafs and dry them thoroughly. Add the sauteed vegetables, grilled shrimp, avocado mayo, sesame seeds, cilantro, pickled onions and top with fresh lime.
One of my favourite challenges from 2018 with All Day Fit was our September Self-Love challenge. For me, it was…
BINGO BANGO BOOM- WHAT A YEAR…we mean month! But if you followed along, you’d notice that many of the check…
As I write this, I am cat sitting in the condo of a very dear friend of mine, having just…
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Maca Truffles are the perfect gift to give this Valentine's to that special someone. Maca is…