It’s been a while since I have actually been excited to go home to eat my lunch. These shrimp tacos are perfect way to spice up your meal prep game.
Prep Time – 15 minutes
Cook Time – 15 minutes
Servings – 9 -10 tacos
- 1lb raw shrimp (peeled)
- 3 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 red peppers (sliced)
- 1 zucchini (sliced)
- Boston lettuce leafs
- Avocado (sliced)
- Pickled onion
- Black sesame seeds
- Avocado mayo with chipotle powder
- Fresh lime
- Salt to taste
- Peel shrimp and place in a strainer and rinse thoroughly. Season with paprika, garlic, cumin and oregano and place in a pan on low-medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until they turn pink.
- In a separate pan on medium heat, sautee peppers and zucchini in coconut oil until softened, around 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, get your toppings ready to top your tacos. Rinse your Boston lettuce leafs and dry them thoroughly. Add the sauteed vegetables, grilled shrimp, avocado mayo, sesame seeds, cilantro, pickled onions and top with fresh lime.
WOW, what a month...of delicious food, colourful pictures, new recipes and food plans! Congratulations on making it through Nutrition November…
Today is Women’s Entrepreneurship Day. I talk a lot about my experience as an entrepreneur – the highs, the lows…
Watch us whisk….watch us bake, bake The Healthy Holiday Hacks - Baking Workshop lead by our holistic nutritionist Brooke Enchin…
The perfect combination of crunchy with a chewy centre just in time for the holidays! Prep Time - 12 minutes Cook…