These Chocolate Peanut Butter Maca Truffles are the perfect gift to give this Valentine’s to that special someone. Maca is a superfood that is known to help support hormones, give you energy, increase your stamina, aid in fertility and increase your libido.. HELLO! What’s more perfect than that?!
Prep Time – 20 minutes
Servings – 12-16 truffles
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2-3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 6 squares of 80% dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 2 tsp flax/chia powder
- coconut flakes (for rolling)
- splash of beet juice (optional)
- cocao powder (for rolling)
- Place the dates, oats, peanut butter, cocoa powder, dark chocolate, maca and flax/chia powder into a food processor and add a splash of water. Blend until completely combine dnad there are no hard pieces left. Add more water if the dough is too dry, you should be able to mold the batter without it sticking to your hands.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on a cutting board. In a bowl, add a splash of beet root juice and mix in the coconut flakes they should turn bright pink! Roll the truffles into the coconut and half into cocoa powder. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week or place in an airtight container in the freezer.
One of my favourite challenges from 2018 with All Day Fit was our September Self-Love challenge. For me, it was…
BINGO BANGO BOOM- WHAT A YEAR…we mean month! But if you followed along, you’d notice that many of the check…
As I write this, I am cat sitting in the condo of a very dear friend of mine, having just…
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Maca Truffles are the perfect gift to give this Valentine's to that special someone. Maca is…