Brighten up your plate with this perfectly roasted, garlic turmeric cauliflower dish!
Prep Time – 8 minutes
Cook Time – 40 minutes
Servings – 4-5 servings
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro or Parsley
- Sea Salt
- Set oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop the cauliflower into little florets and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle with avocado oil or any high heat oil and add in chopped garlic, turmeric, chipotle powder and salt. Toss until well combined.
- Place cauliflower on the lined pan and make sure they are spread out evenly across the pan. Set in the oven for 40 minutes turning half-way or when the tops start to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chopped herbs on top. Store in an airtight container for up to 5-6 days in the fridge.
For weeks I've been craving Asian noodles and I finally conquered my craving. I also might have eaten the entire…
One of my favourite challenges from 2018 with All Day Fit was our September Self-Love challenge. For me, it was…
BINGO BANGO BOOM- WHAT A YEAR…we mean month! But if you followed along, you’d notice that many of the check…
As I write this, I am cat sitting in the condo of a very dear friend of mine, having just…