Brighten up your plate with this perfectly roasted, garlic turmeric cauliflower dish!
Prep Time – 8 minutes
Cook Time – 40 minutes
Servings – 4-5 servings
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro or Parsley
- Sea Salt
- Set oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop the cauliflower into little florets and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle with avocado oil or any high heat oil and add in chopped garlic, turmeric, chipotle powder and salt. Toss until well combined.
- Place cauliflower on the lined pan and make sure they are spread out evenly across the pan. Set in the oven for 40 minutes turning half-way or when the tops start to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chopped herbs on top. Store in an airtight container for up to 5-6 days in the fridge.
WOW, what a month...of delicious food, colourful pictures, new recipes and food plans! Congratulations on making it through Nutrition November…
Today is Women’s Entrepreneurship Day. I talk a lot about my experience as an entrepreneur – the highs, the lows…
Watch us whisk….watch us bake, bake The Healthy Holiday Hacks - Baking Workshop lead by our holistic nutritionist Brooke Enchin…
The perfect combination of crunchy with a chewy centre just in time for the holidays! Prep Time - 12 minutes Cook…