Is it possible to feel more beautiful after eating something that looks this beautiful? Because I swear that just happened after devouring this bowl of steel cut oats. I love playing with colours to keep my food bright and exciting!
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Cook Time – 20 minutes
Servings – 4
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- In a large pot, melt coconut oil on low-medium heat and place the oats inside until toasted and fragrant. Add in the water and almond milk and bring to a boil.
- Once boiled, turn down to simmer and add in cinnamon and mix together. Allow to cook for 20 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Add in the frozen berries and mix until the berries have completely thawed. Serve immediately with stewed fruit, banana, peanut butter, chia seeds and bee pollen or whatever your heart desires!
For weeks I've been craving Asian noodles and I finally conquered my craving. I also might have eaten the entire…
One of my favourite challenges from 2018 with All Day Fit was our September Self-Love challenge. For me, it was…
BINGO BANGO BOOM- WHAT A YEAR…we mean month! But if you followed along, you’d notice that many of the check…
As I write this, I am cat sitting in the condo of a very dear friend of mine, having just…