Is it possible to feel more beautiful after eating something that looks this beautiful? Because I swear that just happened after devouring this bowl of steel cut oats. I love playing with colours to keep my food bright and exciting!
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Cook Time – 20 minutes
Servings – 4
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- In a large pot, melt coconut oil on low-medium heat and place the oats inside until toasted and fragrant. Add in the water and almond milk and bring to a boil.
- Once boiled, turn down to simmer and add in cinnamon and mix together. Allow to cook for 20 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Add in the frozen berries and mix until the berries have completely thawed. Serve immediately with stewed fruit, banana, peanut butter, chia seeds and bee pollen or whatever your heart desires!
WOW, what a month...of delicious food, colourful pictures, new recipes and food plans! Congratulations on making it through Nutrition November…
Today is Women’s Entrepreneurship Day. I talk a lot about my experience as an entrepreneur – the highs, the lows…
Watch us whisk….watch us bake, bake The Healthy Holiday Hacks - Baking Workshop lead by our holistic nutritionist Brooke Enchin…
The perfect combination of crunchy with a chewy centre just in time for the holidays! Prep Time - 12 minutes Cook…